I know I’ve been away for a while, I’m sorry :(.
I’m not going to tell you that I was ill again before you join me to wonder what on earth is wrong with my bloody immune system. Anyhoo, on to more fun things. First of all, I would like to wish you all a very Happy Valentines day; tell someone you love them today and let’s just try to make the world a happier place, if only for one day – Do I hear you call me cynical? Nope, not me. You’d be very wrong. I am actually very romantical at heart. Before I ramble on and lose my train of thought entirely, I would like to hugely thank Amanda Haywood for nominating me for this award, it’s so exciting. Haha, Okay then let’s get right into it.
I guess the above mentioned is the first fact about me;
1. I have a very romantic outlook on life and this is perhaps not the best or most sensible way to be in this world, I don’t even mean in a ‘romantic’ sense of the word. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m really optimistic, even when it doesn’t make any sense to be.
2. I’m an extroverted introvert or is it an introverted extrovert? Hmm, I’m not really sure, haha – No self awareness lives here apparently . What I am sure of is that I love my own company and I get really shy around people a lot but sometimes act really confident and then go home and lock myself in my dark bedroom to recharge.
3.I loooooove reading, I mean really love like if I had to say I’ve ever been addicted to anything, it would definitely be reading books. In fact, when I was in secondary school, I had this really bad habit of ‘borrowing’ people’s books because they were really slow readers and I just couldn’t wait to read it. I definitely always returned it though but yh, that’s a confession hidden amongst all these facts for you. However, I have turned into one of those cliches that don’t read as much as they used to when they were younger. I mean, I write stuff now right? So maybe I am inspiring another generation of reading addicts. No? Erm, okay, I’ll just move on to the next fact now.
4. I really enjoy painting my nails or having them painted. Basically, I like my hands looking pretty and dressed up.
5. Speaking of dressing up, I love clothes – you would never have guessed that right? seeing as I have a fashunnn blog but yh I really do love them. Wearing them, buying them for myself, buying them for other people….. There’s another story in there but I will discuss that in a post about my personal style.
6. I’m a Pisces
7. I have really bad eyesight and have worn glasses since I was about 9 years old – really look forward to having laser eye surgery someday when I’m not broke.
Well, we have reached the end of the road, I hope you feel like you’ve got to know me a bit better now.
As per the rules, I shall be nominating other bloggers for this award and I shall do so on Twitter.
Please Find me @adaa_allison if you’d like to see who I nominate.
Until next time,